McCall’s Pumpkin Patch and Haunted Farm are largely dependent on a team of dedicated staff. In the past we have been blessed with excellent help; we are grateful for those who return to their seasonal jobs here year after year.
Looking to build your acting resume? Are you a high energy, late nighter? What’s your fear factor potential? See if you have what it takes to haunt a 10-night gig at McCall’s Haunted Farm!
- Costume, makeup, props provided
- Must be creative plus take direction well
- Take responsibility for the care of your scene
- Reliable for entire season
McCall’s Haunted Farm will open Fri. Sept. 30th and will run Fri.-Sat. nights thru Sat. Oct. 29th. Good haunt actors: Step Right Up!
We also hire staff positions for haunt nights (food service, store, tickets).
Applicants will be notified if they are hired to work at McCall’s Haunted Farm this season. There will be an orientation meeting:
2) All Haunters meet Wed. Sept. 28th at 6 pm.
Please note that you may also be asked to attend a brief training session prior to opening day or haunt night. You will be notified by your supervisor.
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM? FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Print out an application and fill it out completely.
2. Watch the video below.
4. Come to your scheduled interview with your completed application to be considered for employment.
You will be notified if hired. There are MANDATORY Staff Meetings for all Haunters: Please mark your calendars for these dates as you will need to attend prior to starting work.
- Staff Meeting for Haunters will be Wednesday, Sept. 28th @ 6:00pm