We are looking for fun, friendly, reliable employees with good people skills to provide excellent customer service and create lasting fond memories for our visitors of all ages.
- Weekend Saturday/Sunday staff positions in food service, activities, retail, security and groundskeepers. NOTE: Minimum age to work this shift is 15. OPENING DAY is Sat. Sept. 23 thru Sun. Oct. 29. Hours are typically 9:45am to 6:10pm but shift times may vary by department.
- Weekday Field Trip staff positions in food service, activities, retail, security and groundskeepers. Field Trips are Tues. thru Fri. 9:30am to 2pm. Shift times may vary by department.
- Friday/Saturday Haunt Night staff positions in food service, retail, security and groundskeepers all support our highly acclaimed haunts in the Barn and Corn Maze. NOTE: Minimum age to work this shift is 16. Opening Haunt night is Fri. Sept. 29 thru Sat. Oct. 28. Staff hours start at 6pm; end time varies.
If you are interested in a most interesting seasonal position, click the application, let us know about your best capabilities and submit for consideration. Then click to set up your group interview. We hope to meet you soon!
What employees of McCall’s Pumpkin Patch say!
“Helpful for me to earn extra money for prom, concert tickets, and fun extras that I don’t have to ask my parents to pay for.” –Elizabeth, 17
“It’s a great experience to learn the restaurant business with a trained chef.” –Danielle, 17
“Good way to apply my FFA and 4-H skills to work with animals and children at the pumpkin patch.” –Kaitlyn, 16
“A chance to prove to my parents that I can work a seasonal job, stay involved in school activities while keeping good grades.” –Robert, 16
“McCall’s Pumpkin Patch is a great way to earn extra money for Christmas shopping to spoil my grandchildren.” –Lexie
“A relief to be able to buy a full tank of propane at a cash discount going into winter every year.” –Donna
“I enjoy meeting people—visitors AND employees, being outside during the fall season, and working on a real farm right here in my community.” –Bill
“I’ve known Kevin and Kirsten McCall for many years. I’ve enjoyed helping them make their pumpkin patch a statewide success.” –Larry
Starting wages for 2017 season staff:
$8.25 per hour for adults (age 18+)
$7.50 per hour for students (age 15, 16, 17)
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM? FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Fill out the application below. Fill it out completely. Click to submit.
Fill Out This Form
3. Make a good impression at your interview: prove you are reliable, demonstrate good people skills and put yourself in good consideration for our staff teams!
Applicants will be notified if they are hired to work at McCall’s Pumpkin Patch this 2017 season and what they’ll need to do next. There will be an orientation meeting for ALL staff positions (except Haunters) on Sat. Sept. 16 at 10am.